At the Norooz Clinic Foundation, our mission is to remove the barriers and social perceptions that create stigmas about mental health. We strive to create pathways which illuminate the reality that mental health is a normal part of everyday life, and essentially overall happiness. Through personal exploration, specialized therapy, learning workshops, and groups we assist individuals by providing them with new coping methods and alternative patterns of thinking, in order to dismantle individual, relationship, family stressors, and difficulties. The Norooz Clinic Foundation operates on a sliding scale model, making it possible to provide services for all communities with different income levels.
SERVICES WE OFFER
- Individual Therapy: Also referred to as psychotherapy or counseling where an individual does one-on-one talk therapy with his or her primary therapist.
- Couples Therapy: Couples experiencing with relational or marital distress whom are seeking for healthy communication skills and family management.
- Sex Therapy: Therapy for individuals with sexual dysfunctions or dissatisfaction.
- Family Therapy: Learning proper ways to effectively communication on many levels: spousal, parental and siblings’ subsystems.
- Group Therapy: Psychotherapy treatment in a format that allows individuals with similar or related problems to share with one another their thoughts and feelings. Members of this group provide strong support for each other and provide insightful advice on socials skills and wellness.
- Psychological Testing/Assessment: Assessments used to evaluate and measure a client’s behavior to better provide a proper, educated diagnosis. Assessments include diagnostic, personality, cognitive/intelligence, and neuropsych. Please call us at 949.242.9720 for more information regarding psychological assessments.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR): A form of therapy used to treat the distress accompanied by traumatic experiences, such as Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Biofeedback: A therapeutic technique used to treat somatic symptoms.
- Educational Workshops & Seminars: Through these workshops, members of the community can feel more involved, be proactive about their health and wellness while interacting with other members and healthcare professionals. Additionally, members will walk away with better tools and resources to improve one’s quality of life and enhance the possibility of recovery.
- Consultation: Consultations offered by one of our clinicians can give the individual an opportunity to decide if he or she feels comfortable to proceed with therapy and if this is the best-suited environment for them.
- Student Supervision: Direct trainee/intern supervision by our Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist is offered on site. We strive to provide the best quality of care and offer valuable resources to people of the community. Our clinicians are well trained and we continue to enrich the experience for them to continue on the path of becoming a competent clinician.
Patient History Form
HIPAA Privacy Notice
Client Registration Form
Authorization To Release Healthcare Info